The rating system may be flawed, but the label has stuck on him
because it rings true. He supports:

- punishing success with even higher taxes for higher income brackets
and for all capital gains (meaning your 401K, your IRA)
- universal health care (does he include illegal aliens or not, what
is his position this week?)
- a continued ban on offshore drilling
- higher gasoline prices
- "renegotiating" free trade deals

If you think the economy is in bad shape now, just wait. If this guy
gets elected, we are in for four years of being an economic basket
case.