mm. Don't really know a thing about the woman, but "farming them out"
might actually be in their best interest, ever consider that? Maybe
they are better off with her income but without the dad playing a role
for which he turns out not to be well suited. Maybe her mom loves them
to death and is a great parent.

::shrug::

I am certainly not going to cast the first stone. Since you live in
Alaska, you probably know a lot more about this than I do or I would
suggest that you shouldn't either. That would certainly by my thought
if you lived anywhere else.

Dana