Let's start here.

My understanding:

tax policies
- Raise taxes and redistribute it to non-taxpayers?

trade policies
- Eliminate trade to bring manufacturing back to the US by raising
tarrifs and keep/remove NAFTA

energy policies
- remove our dependents on foreign oil with the snap of a finger
because Washington has been trying for 30 years and failed. And he's
going to do it without drilling in US.

healthcare policies
- Socialized healthcare, more taxes

fiscal and budget policy
- http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-hindery1-2008sep01,0,4727848.story
mercantilism - An economic doctrine that flourished in Europe from the
sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries. Mercantilists held that a
nation's wealth consisted primarily in the amount of gold and silver
in its treasury. Accordingly, mercantilist governments imposed
extensive restrictions on their economies to ensure a surplus of
exports over imports. In the eighteenth century, mercantilism was
challenged by the doctrine of laissez-faire.

Let's also eliminate the secret ballot for unionizing. WOW that's scary.

social security
Don't know about this

retirement policy,
- Don't know about this

labor policy,
- wants to eliminate the secret ballot for unionizing.

work/family policy
- Don't know about this

foreign
Picked Joe Biden whose plan to divide Iraq into three parts was so
awful that the three side united in defiance. Maybe that was his plan.

This:
Democratic vice-presidential candidte Joe Biden was quoted Monday as
telling senior Israeli officials behind closed doors that the Jewish
state will have to reconcile itself to a nuclear Iran.
In the unsourced report, Army Radio also quoted Biden as saying that
he opposed "opening a additional military and diplomatic front."
Biden, chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign Relations Committee,
has long been considered strongly pro-Israel. His nomination as Barack
Obama's running mate had been expected to shore up the Democrats'
strength with U.S. Jewish voters.

Then this:
http://www.tnr.com/columnists/story.html?id=ba9b09bb-ed01-4582-b6ec-444834c9df73&k=93697
October 22, 2001
At the Tuesday-morning meeting with committee staffers, Biden launches
into a stream-of-consciousness monologue about what his committee
should be doing, before he finally admits the obvious: "I'm groping
here." Then he hits on an idea: America needs to show the Arab world
that we're not bent on its destruction. "Seems to me this would be a
good time to send, no strings attached, a check for $200 million to
Iran," Biden declares. He surveys the table with raised eyebrows, a
How do ya like that? look on his face.