> RoMunn wrote:
> Big reputation, you mean. Those same people doing the work at Bain,
> McKenzie, etc. could go out on their own without any professional
> contacts

What's your point?

Mine is that Obama is one of these people.  He has the talent and
resume to get hired at any large firm and the executive talent to kick
Hillary's ass.

Point being that the "experience" talk is a RED HERRING being parroted
by people who don't know what their talking about.

The irony is anyone repeating that bally-hoo, is actually being
manipulated by the talented people into repeating it.

That is, if you're repeating the "experience" you both don't know what
you're talking about (as I've demonstrated) AND you're being
manipulated - played the fool.

So let's agree to bury the experience BS because we'd literally be the
fools not too.