Wow you're really desperate.

How many of these people started as partner out of school?
How many Fortune 500 companies hire CEO's fresh out of school?
You need to learn the difference between an intern and a CEO. I don't
want an intern as POTUS.

As Obama getting hired, he had an excellent education and could have
worked for any law firm he wanted. Instead, since 1991 he's been an
underachiever that never had a full time job besides running for
president.

Palin is the opposite, modest education and constant overachiever. You
would you hire?