To Israel, to Egypt, to Saudi Arabia, to Jordan, etc. People always look at
Israel when it comes to foreign aid while forgetting that more money goes to
countries surrounding Israel than goes to Israel and the so called aid to
Israel is not in cash. Loan guarantees and rebates account for a lot (most?)
of it and Israel should be able to get their loans without any American
guarantees - they've never defaulted yet.

Money from America comes with hooks that are sometimes not used (Egypt) but
when they are, the country receiving the aid looses sovereignty and just
about all political choice. If loosing American aid will get the state
department, that den of nazi-wannabees, to get their hands off of Israel,
then I'm all for it.

And this thread is over as I described the state department as nazis.