From: Erika L. Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:32 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Election Day Results Thread

Bruce - I can't begin to understand deep down why you feel this way -
HOWEVER ...

Like you said, there's nothing anyone can do about it now. We have a new
president-elect, and we will all have to suck it up, whether we supported
him or not, because there's sure to be changes we all won't agree with.

BUT - to be so negative - when you have the opportunity to give your best at
what you do, is highly counter productive. It's bad karma for yourself, your
country, your cause and your family.

You are over there doing a wonderful thing, and there's not a damn person on
this earth that can take that away from you. Have faith and believe that
perhaps, this may all work out. Just because under a previous democrat, it
was grim, doesn't HAVE to mean it will be so again.

Stay educated, stay positive, believe in yourself and your job and don't let
anyone take that away from you.

You have always come across to me as WAY stronger than you just wrote.
Please don't let us down. Don't let yourself down. Not now.

E with a K

P.S.  No, I don't know all the underlying issues and how a democratic
president is going to affect the military, or has affected Loathe and Bruce
in the past - but I do KNOW that psychologically, no one should ever let it
beat them. One life to live here folks. Spending any of it with a bitter
attitude, is just a waste. And that's what I'm trying to address. :)