Bush isn't going to bail them out? Bush has already given them $25
billion. They are asking for $25 billion more. And it is actually a
loan, not asset purchase as in the case of the finance industry.

Now should they get $25 billion more? I'm not sure. I think that would
depend on a plan to turn things around. If the money went to
retrofitting plants to produce more fuel efficient vehicles and
pumping money into projects that might give them a leg up on foreign
competition while saving jobs here and contributing to national goals
of energy independence and greenhouse gas emission reductions...sure.

I don't know what the "plan" is though, so I can't say.