>Oh definitely. I was really disgusted at the way the election went but
>a fair amount of that disgust was directed at Gore. My mood was one of
>resignation. "Well, I can't believe we ended up with this frat boy,
>but lets hope it is a quiet four years, that he really is a
>compassionate conservative and that the economy doesn't get fucked too
>bad."

When Bush was still governor of Texas I did a series of school evaluations for 
6  schools in very poor districts. These schools were very deprived to say the 
least, but one of the things I found was that things started out bad but got 
even worse once Bush took office as governor. Then during the 2000 election 
with that arrogant smirk on his face he proudly talked about his educational 
record as governor. I saw the results of his accomplishments in education. The 
blatant lies he said thoroughly pissed me off. All I can say is I'm damned glad 
he's going to be mostly retired and cannot screw others up as he's done 
previously. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286592
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to