>And I bet you were willing to give Bush a fair shot when he first took
>office?

No, I had prior experience with Bush well before he ran for President. He 
screwed up the Texas education system as Governor almost as badly has he 
screwed the country as President. As I mentioned elsewhere when he was governor 
of Texas I had a contract gig doing educational evaluations of 6 Houston 
schools in very poor districts. From the parents, the teachers and the school 
administration personnel I got the same story, things were bad before Bush 
became governor but got a lot worse after he was elected. The only ones who 
told me different were the political appointees in the department of education, 
and  they were singularly the most ignorant of the lot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286593
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to