Oh definitely. I was really disgusted at the way the election went but
a fair amount of that disgust was directed at Gore. My mood was one of
resignation. "Well, I can't believe we ended up with this frat boy,
but lets hope it is a quiet four years, that he really is a
compassionate conservative and that the economy doesn't get fucked too
bad."

Obviously I was quickly disillusioned on all fronts. I was cautiously
optimistic at the start at the start though. Of course I felt the same
way about the elder Bush. I hoped for a nice mellow caretaker
Presidency after a rough 8 years. Ah well.

Judah

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
> And I bet you were willing to give Bush a fair shot when he first took
> office?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286578
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to