I could post some of the vicious emails I received just after the 2000
election for daring to suggest that Bush was problematic.  It amuses
me now to read some of the stuff said about him by people who were his
staunch defenders during his first term.  I didn't see many attacks on
him at all until Katrina.  Then people woke up as to the incompetency.

Me?  I hated him as far back as his election to governor of Texas, and
I hated him even more after the debacle of the 2000 election.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
> And I bet you were willing to give Bush a fair shot when he first took
> office?
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:286582
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to