You should, it's very instructive.
Especially since nothing has changed.

If you are serious about exploring solutions for Iran and the middle east
you need to understand how the country got to this point, and therefore the
motivations and the way the people of Iran, and others in the world, view US
and UK actions in the region. You cannot say these decisions were made years
ago, the Iran contra affair was years ago, and therefore it doesn't have any
relevance.
It has quite a bit of relevance if that modus operandi continues today.