Knowing that this might spark off a debate that we regularly see
around here, anyone see this "documentary" by Bill Maher yet?  I just
saw it tonight, and think that it was interesting.  I really hate when
people try and convince others to believe in what they believe in, as
I think it is a personal choice.  However, I liked the many points
that were made in the movie (and let's face it, this was a movie, not
a documentary), I thought that they were plentiful and needed to be
made public.  I just don't agree with the way that it was done,
blatantly making poking fun at those that believe in what they believe
in on camera.  But I still think it was a worthwhile thinking piece
that shows the trek of a man trying to understand the other side's way
of thinking.

--
Ray Champagne
r...@raychampagne.com