Some of my wife's family used to get all preachy with me (and my
father-in-law).  During a BBQ at my in-laws one day we got on the subject of
gay marriage...and it got ugly.
I was really disappointed in some of the comments made by my wife's family.
 The discussion ended abruptly, with them getting all pissed off at me, when
I asked them, 'What would Jesus do?' .