Do you also understand when you are asked to "shut the f up"?

Because after old people rattling on about their health, there is _nothing_
on earth more annoying than have to listen to someone babbling about their
faith.

I don't care.

If I like you a lot, I might politely listen. But as my sister can attest,
probably not even then.

But if I barely know you, I don't want to even hear about your mother in
law, let alone your faith.