You have still not answered my question.  If a majority of employees voted
that its OK to tell racist/sexist jokes, than it should be OM for them to do
so, right? and if anyone doesn't like it or is offended by it, they can be
told to go look for work elsewhere, right?  To me this is no different than
being forced to pay for a union you did not want.