It's been 8 frigging years.  And airplanes fly over cities every day.
I live 3 miles from the Oakland airport.  It would be absurd for me to
panic every time an airplane flies over.

I'm sick and tired of every problem on earth being blamed on 9/11.
The uproar over this is nothing more than another excuse for Obama's
opposition to slam him.  A tempest in a teapot.  A media circle.

I repeat, people.   Get real.