On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Maureen <mamamaur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sick and tired of every problem on earth being blamed on 9/11.
> The uproar over this is nothing more than another excuse for Obama's
> opposition to slam him.  A tempest in a teapot.  A media circle.
>
> Not every probelm on earth is blamed on 9/11.  The uproar is over people in
the governent/military doing somethign so damned stupid that even Gruss and
Robert adn Sam and Larryare all in agrreement that it was a dumb idea.
And the 'media circle' ( I assume you actaulyl meant 'media circus') was
created by the same media who annoited Obama as the messiah not too long
ago.  You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

--
Scott Stroz

http://xkcd.com/386/