You're right to each their own and the guy wasn't wrong. :) Guess we'll have
to agree to disagree.

It's ok to be weak about some things. But don't blame the rest of the
country for being insensitive. My friend committed suicide almost 5 years
ago in a few weeks. And yes i get upset about it sometimes. But it's not
everyone elses problem. I've seen traumatic things up close and its not the
rest of the countries problem to be sensitive to me. It's ok to be freaked
out by the plane but its not ok to try to get the guy fired who ordered it
just because he wasn't `sensitive` this kinda nonsense is really messing up
our country.