Scott, your being plane-ist (racist but with planes) here. Don't judge a
flight by the actions of another. Every flight should be judged by its own
actions. Just because it was flying very low and outside a normal flight
path does not in any way relate it to any other plane flying low and outside
its normal flight path.

I think your post was just harping on the point that the plane was flying
very low and outside a normal flight path like it was anything out of the
ordinary. I'm sure many 747s with fighter escorts fly low and outside a
normal flight path.

(Yes, the above was sarcasm)