But it wasn't just any plane it was air force 1 (yes i know it wasn't
technically af1 since pres wasn't onboard) :)
I know people everywhere live in fear that another thing like this will
happen but at some point just chillax. Yes terrorists hijacked air force one
and got it to new york. That will be the day.

If it if ever happens i'll be the first to say my bad.