I don't think you actually read the entire article.
This has absolutely nothing to do with the issue.

This is about Employment Discrimination.
This is about them stating that only Whites can sell their products,
only Whites can work for them.

I don't buy my clothes from people that look only like me.
And yes, if BET said that you have to be black to work here, that is
discrimination as well.

Just as if you as a business say that only Whites can use your toilets.

It's discrimination, it is Racism, and the French courts were right in
their ruling.