put it this way -- why would they NOT want to target the sizable
Moroccan and Algerian consumer pool? The many African women in France
who also buy shampoo? If there is a legitimate reason why not I might
reconsider. And I do not consider a concern that a product used by
minorities might be viewed as inferior to be legitimate.