> Scott wrote:
> 'not guilty' != 'innocent'

'not guilty' != 'guilty' either though.

Clearly, literally from outward appearances, MJ had some demons he was
battling.  If a dude is willing to that disfigure himself (e.g, Joan
Rivers) he's clearly got some internal things he was dealing with.

Almost as a rule, when you add in huge bucks, never being able to
trust anyone around you, never having known "normal", and living in
World completely closed off from our reality, the person is going to
be odd at a minimum.

Toss in child abuse and drugs and you've got a real stew of weirdo going there.

So he is guilty of abusing the children or is he simply very odd?

I have no idea and neither does anyone else.

The criminal justice system says he's not guilty.