On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Gruss Gott <grussg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Clearly, literally from outward appearances, MJ had some demons he was
> battling.  If a dude is willing to that disfigure himself (e.g, Joan
> Rivers) he's clearly got some internal things he was dealing with.

I heard a rather eerie suggestion from someone who knew him the other day as
to why they thought he disfigured himself the way he did.

This guy, don't remember who he was, says that Michael watched all of his
brothers grow up to look like their father. He hated his father so much,
that he basically wanted to remove any similarities between the two as he
aged.

This sounds kinda far fetched....but then, you never really know what kind
of actions and behaviors can arise from a childhood of abuse. So I guess
it's at least POSSIBLE that this motivation played into MJ's decisions.

Eerie to think about....

--
Somewhere between the time you arrive and the time you go
May lie a reason you were alive that you'll never know