> Scott wrote:
> Right, the criminal justice system says they can't prove he did it.
> While that means he may not have done it, it also means he may have
> done it, but it can't be proven (see OJ example).

Here's my logical problem with assuming he's guilty:

You can make the argument that if it was systemic - and shockingly
there were kids staying overnight time and again so it would be - how
would there not be enough information to prove it beyond a reasonable
doubt?

If it was systemic there'd be plenty of kids as victims, which would
mean lots of evidence both physical and circumstantial, and then
there'd be his own kids.

Add to that all of the help he must've had wandering around who would
ghost write a book in a pico-second if they had the dirt and how could
they NOT be fishing for the dirt??

And so what we're left with is:

(1.) Not enough physical evidence to convict despite the fact that the
guy had frequent stay-overs at his amusement park house and despite
full multiple searches of his property AND his person, and

(2.) Not a single associate, employee, or acquaintance willing to say
anything that would make them big $$$ OR further prosecution from the
families that claimed foul - they settled!!  Your kid gets raped and
you agree to keep it quiet by settling????  Uhhhh ... those are
parents who should have their kids taken away since they're basically
saying you can rape their child for price $x.  And ...

(3.) Nothing from him - a guy completely detached from the reality we
know who endured a trial and life ever since.

Through all of that nothing???

Occom's razor says he didn't do it.