>For those keeping score...I share Larry's disdain for those he
>describes below (though the bumper stickers he describes don't annoy
>me as much). So maybe this one is a draw?

You haven't been cut off by some jerk lurching over from the non-hov lanes. The
jerk was the only occupant of the SUV. He was yelling into his cell phone (I
could hear him with his windows rolled up) and not paying any attention. After
cutting me off he zoomed all of 60 feet when the lane stopped. The twit then
cut someone else off in an effort to keep going as fast as he could.

I see this sort of crap every day when I drive into the office. All I can think
of his who died and made him queen.