You must be talking about the Edwards two America's. Where if you're
poor the hospital will ship you to a free clinic across town that
doesn't have an MRI. Oh wait, that only happen at Michelle Obama's
hospital. You do know there's a criminal investigation? I'm sure
Holder will make that too go away before any paper decides to cover
it.

Granted if a poor person wakes up with a sore shoulder they're not
likely to run out and get a MRI.
If the doctor orders one for a potential serious problem they have
many ways to get one. Charity, payments plan, Medicare...