> Erika wrote:
> Bottom line - I feel bad for the girl no matter what it was. She's very
> pretty and her life has just changed forever. Hopefully their marriage will
> work out and the doctors can ease her symptoms with some of the treatments
> available for the condition.

Welp, I can't get the shot but even if I could there's no way in hell I would.
----------------

What’s in the regular flu shot?

•Egg proteins: including avian contaminant viruses
•Gelatin: known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis are
usually associated with sensitivity to egg or gelatin
•Polysorbate 80 (Tween80™): can cause severe allergic reactions,
including anaphylaxis
•Formaldehyde: known carcinogen
•Triton X100: a strong detergent
•Sucrose: table sugar
•Resin: known to cause allergic reactions
•Gentamycin: an antibiotic
•Thimerosal: mercury is still in multidose vials

What about the new Swine Flu shot?

June 12 Announcement:

•The new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine is going to be made by Novartis. It
will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human retina cells) and contain
MF59, a potentially debilitating adjuvant.

MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of squalene, Tween
80 and Span85.

•All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found toxic. All rats
   developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging
   their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.

•Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4). Squalene in
    humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) lead to severe immune

More here:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/03/What-We-Have-Learned-About-the-Great-Swine-Flu-Pandemic.aspx
http://web.mac.com/rblaylock/Russell_Blaylock_M.D./Swine