multiple times. Perhaps in your mind. But other than the
misrepresentation of the Himalayan data, what other prevarications are
you talking about. At he most 1 page out of 3000. What other errors?

You still have not answered my question, are you willing to apply the
same standard to the things you agree with. I rather doubt it frankly.