There is not a government program in existence for which "every single
cent" is accounted for, and even IF that were the case here, US
funding of any part of the Israeli budget frees up money to fund
research.  Frankly, I don't care if the US gives money to Israel, I
just find it a specious argument that we are somehow getting all this
great tech in return.