Hillery says a lot of things. Doesn't make them true. She just said
that Hamas was the ones who named a square after the terrorist
responsible for the worst attack in Israel's history. She knows for a
fact that it was the PA. She just didn't want to say it.
Truth? politics? What do they have to do with each other.