From: Medic [mailto:hofme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:47 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: popping the big question

My wife is an archaeologist. I arranged with her work to go to the dig site
the night before and bury the ring in an antique silver box I bought. I
showed up to the dig site early that morning and parked across the road with
a pair of binocs. We had organised which square (1m x 1m area) she would be
digging in. I snuck onto the site was she was digging and when she unearthed
the box and opened it I came into view and took to one knee. It went off
without a hitch and left us with a wicked story. The only hard part was
sleeping the night before knowing the ring was buried in an archaeological
site with no one protecting it.