On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Ras Tafari <rastaf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> my luck would be just that.  she would placate my geekiness and
> pretend to love it.
> even tho deep down it annoys her. then someday down the road when my
> computer
> and her would be pitted against each other this would come out "yea,
> and you couldnt even ask
> me in person, you had to use a computer game to do it"
>
> hahaah, im jk man, but really, seems like a lot to do...

Bwahahah..that's hilarious, and something I could TOTALLY see
happening...not because she didn't genuinely appreciate the proposal, but
just because she wants to piss you off in the heat of an argument.

When I suggested getting married could be good, I didn't want to imply that
it would be entirely like an Obama presidency...all sunshine and unicorns :)

--
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost