mm yeah like it might come up in arguments later on. Something about
.... texting her from the next room maybe. Or telling her in an email
you've had a vasectomy. Next thing you know you could be the dweeb
with no social skills who didn't even propose in person.

I don't know the lady, just saying.. there could be a hole in the road there.