From: G Money [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:55 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: popping the big question

That sounds really nice.

I had to do the full Catholic thing, which was a headache.....but Catholics
can throw a pretty damn good party.

Though, I must admit, they pale in comparison to a Jewish wedding. I got to
attend one of those for the first time a few years ago...holy crap was that
a good time, and I didn't know anyone there! They treat all guests as long
lost friends, and they just let the party rip! Plus I thought the Jewish
wedding vows were terrific...simple, elegant, and meaningful.