Wow, way to not respond to what I actually wrote.

I mentioned highschool girls and you come at me about 9 year olds.
I mentioned "little boys" and you come at me about 13 years olds.
I mention a priest diddling a little boy being different than a male teacher
getting involved with a highschool girl and now you label me as being ok
with adult males diddling 9 year old girls.

Seriously Sam... do you have a learning disability? Tell me if you do and
I'll be much more understanding about your reading comprehension.