Actually, I was talking about my own ineptness at being able to do what
you've apparently accomplished. I could not get into a group to allow her to
socially interact. I know this about myself, and did not intend to project
that onto anyone else. I have panic attacks entering a restaurant, going to
the movies, attending the training classes at MAX, basically anywhere I
-might- have to interact with people I don't know.

Hell, I get panic attacks responding to threads on anonymous internet
mailing lists.

And I see now I've made a fool of myself 'cause you weren't even responding
to me. Oh well.