On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Justin Scott
<jscott-li...@gravityfree.com>wrote:

> Big difference between a mystical event that supposedly happened 2000 years
> ago and a current event that many people actively participate in.  As an
> example, I haven't been to the running of the bulls personally, but the
> attention it gets in the news and from people who are there makes it a "big
> deal."  I could go on Wikipedia right now and say that it's not, but that
> wouldn't make it true.

Did Jesus' family get a refund on the cost of his burial plot? What was
Jesus' ghost doing for the 3 days that he played dead? Did he get a new
body, or reanimate his old one?

I have a billion questions about this resurrection.....and the bible is
woefully short on details. All it says is they found his shroud and head
wrap, then he picked some locks and walked in on his disciples...then flew
off to heaven 40 days later ala Mary Poppins.

--
The suburbs have no charms to soothe
The restless dream of youth