You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.

So what happened? DId the deity deliberately make fossils look like
they were millions of years old. Careful of what you think about that.
If you do then the obvious implication is that he was being
deliberately deceitful.

So if the bible is accurate, then look at the number of legs on a
locust. Is it 4 or 6?

Do rabbits and hares chew their cud.

What part of the bible says that the a day during creation was longer
that 24 hours?

BTW which version of the bible, the original texts, the King James
version, the NIV, Catholic, Orthodox, Armenian Catholic, Armenian
Orthodox, Jeffersonian, Satanic?

Also which translation and how accurate was it, classic example the
King James has Moses with a set of hornes on his head.

As for most of the rest what reliable and independently verifiable
data can you present that does contradict evolutionary theory? As for
your so called thought experiment, consider feedback loops, and chaos
theory. They provide a much better fit to the data than anything
presented by such frauds as Behe and Dembski. BTW talking about him
check out this PDF (it shows how wrong Dembski is)
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Pandasthumb.pdf

As for irreducible complexity, well it looks like its been reduced
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/08/reduciblecomplexity/