I'm up for considering that idea, amongst others. I'm not one of the
people that is steadfastly against raising the Social Security age
limit. However, I also think it is worth looking at raising the cap on
salary for the SSI tax applies. Perhaps some combination of the two
ideas.

Point still stands that SSI isn't in horrid shape. We should work on
fixing it, no doubt, but Medicare is more of a concern. Unfortunately,
I don't think that Congress is going to want to revisit health care
reform soon, given the battle they just went through and the other
battles coming up. We shall see though.

Judah