On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Robert Munn <cfmuns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Obama doesn't even agree with those ideas.

Suffice to say Obama and I don't necessarily agree on any number of things.

> I suggest we start by taking the ax to Social Security and Medicare -
> otherwise they will consume the entire federal budget within a few
> decades. There is no choice on this one, it's just a matter of time.

Statistics beg to differ. I've pointed out, again and again, the
studies that show that we can keep Social Security and Medicare alive
as going concerns. You may not want them to, which is fine, but it is
utterly incorrect to say that there is no choice in the matter.