Once you start seeing Corporations as Individuals your society is on the way
to implosion.

Corporations , if they are individuals, are all psychopathic, schizophrenic
sociopaths.

Those who oppose the end of Medicare and Social Welfare are not phrasing
their opposition in such sensational terms. But they should be, because
those on the other side spare no thought to sensationalism, and outright
lies to support their positions.