From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 1:29 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Daily Kos: Why liberals should love the Second Amendment

I was actually a pretty strong advocate for the 2nd amendment until my
son got shot at in drive-by while eating lunch at a Mexican restaurant
in NE Atlanta.  Also, I spent some time working in a friend's gun
store.  After observing some of the customers, I decided I was for
very strong gun control, cause I didn't want those people to be armed.
 I know it's not my decision whether they should have guns, nor should
it be, but it certainly opened my eyes to the reality of the
situation.  Scary.

I've never met a conservative who was a strong supporter of any
amendment other than the 2nd.  They are certainly not fans of free
speech if the person speaking disagrees with them.