Are you confused?

You said:
That is a crock of shit Sam...the criminal case was dropped and
downgraded to a civil case 2 weeks before Obama got into office.  With
no complainants coming forward, they would have problems prosecuting
even a civil case.

So I showed you that:
> The career Justice lawyers were on the verge of securing sanctions
> against the men earlier this month when their superiors ordered them
> to reverse course, according to interviews and documents. The court
> had already entered a default judgment against the men on April 20.

I'll now add:

"In my opinion, the men created an intimidating presence at the
entrance to a poll," he declared. "In all my experience in politics,
in civil rights litigation and in my efforts in the 1960s to secure
the right to vote in Mississippi ... I have never encountered or heard
of another instance in the United States where armed and uniformed men
blocked the entrance to a polling location."

Mr. Bull said the "clear purpose" of what the Panthers were doing was
to "intimidate voters with whom they did not agree." He also said he
overheard one of the men tell a white poll watcher: "You are about to
be ruled by the black man, cracker."

He called their conduct an "outrageous affront to American democracy
and the rights of voters to participate in an election without fear."
He said it was a "racially motivated effort to limit both poll
watchers aiding voters, as well as voters with whom the men did not
agree."