Wow, I can't believe you have such a hatred for real news.

Fox didn't even cover the story until after she resigned. But go and
blame them anyway.

As for Breitbart, he states his point was the NAACP called the tea
party movement racist yet while Sherrod was telling them how she was
racist against whites the audience was supportive.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4288023/racial-double-standard-in-white-house?playlist_id=86924

Are you saying you support Van Jones? Do you just blindly go against
anything you consider conservative?