Race is a real issue and the Obama admin will make sure of that.
In this day and age when blacks have achieved so much this admin
spends so much time calling whites racists. That's bringing us back to
a 60's mentality. You call someone an evil name often enough they
might end up not liking you. That still won't make them racist,
anti-bigot maybe, but the charge will still be racism. Can we stop the
racism nonsense?