I am glad I switched careers as well. Now when I have to deal with
fucktards, I am less likely to be put in a dangerous situation, or get
vomited on, while doing so.

It does not matter if they expect to be rescued, if they get in
trouble, and help is called, an attempt to rescue them has to be made
- putting a lot of people in dager.

I am all for thrill seeking, but if your acts put others in danger, or
can put others in danger, you are being a selfish prick.