> You could choose to skip the thread if you don't like it.

Far from it, I find the discussion interesting but I do wish people would
stick to arguing the merits of their position rather than resorting to
personal attacks.  I was just having some fun with Godwin's Law in this
case.

In relation to the candidate in question, I don't particularly care for her.
She seems to be all about denying the extension rights to certain citizens,
resisting sex education, and generally focusing on people's sexual behavior
(not something the government has any business getting involved with, in my
opinion).  From the little bit I can gather from Wikipedia I may actually
agree with her on financial matters, but since her campaign website appears
to be all about collecting donations without any actual content to speak of
I can't actually be sure.

-Justin